- All of our rabbits will be healthy to the best of our knowledge at the time of sale. A complete health inspection will be done in your presence at the time of exchange.
- We will not sell any rabbit showing outward signs of infection, sore hocks, snuffles, or any other visible illness.
- We handle our rabbits on a daily basis. As such all of our rabbits have good temperament. We will not sell any animal that shows signs of aggression or biting.
- The animals we have listed as show or breeding stock are animals we believe would have qualities that would be useful in a breeding or showing program.
- Any known faults or disqualifications are clearly listed on our for sale page.
- Every judge and every breeding is different and we cannot guarantee the results of your showing or breeding any rabbit purchased from us.
- All show and breeding quality stock will be sold with a complete pedigree.
- We accept cash, checks, money orders, and PayPal.
- If you would like to be placed on our waiting list, your rabbit must be paid in full in advance. If, for any reason, you decide to cancel your purchase, 50% of the advance payment is nonrefundable.
Sable Point: $200 and up
Black and White: $100 and up
Tort: $100 and up
Black VM: $150 and up
Black Otter: $200 and up
BEW: $200 and up
Cream:$200 and up
Orange: $150 and up
Tri: $100 and up
*Note: Prices may vary due to quality.
- We require a non-refundable 50% deposit on any rabbit you desire to purchase.
- No bunny will be considered on hold until the deposit is received.
- Bunnies can be held on your behalf for a maximum for two weeks.
-Unless prior arrangements have been made, any bunny not picked up in two weeks will be relisted as for sale on our sale page, an your deposit will be forfeited.
- The balance will be due at the time of pickup in either cash or certified funds.
- Held bunnies are still considered property of Celebrityrabbitry.com until they have been paid for in full.
- We can deliver to shows.